STAY IN COMFORT
- Professionally refurbished and redecorated in 2020 with new furniture and artwork, new kitchen cabinets and countertops and other features and amenities
- Plush beds in two bedrooms with 1-Queen and 2-Twins; also, a pullout sofa.
- Keeper’s Quarters sleeps up to 6
- Fully supplied modern kitchen and one bathroom
- Breathtaking views from every room of: Lake Michigan, Sleeping Bear Dunes and the Manitou Islands
- Steps away from all the sand, serenity and spectacular sunsets that the “Big Lake” has to offer
- Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals during peak season required, two night minimum short stays available only in May, September, and October. At this time we cannot accommodate Sunday check-ins (see Policies and Rental Information)
- Unlimited tours of the Lighthouse included
- Bedding provided, BYO towels
- Phone for local calls
RATES & AVAILABILITY:
- Weekly rental (7 days) – $3,495.00
- Daily rental (2-6 days) – $550.00 per night. (Available ONLY in the shoulder season of May, September, and October).
- If you have any issues with the reservation form, please confirm that you are booking a week long stay in June, July, and August, or at least a two night stay in May, September, and October. If this is not the cause of the issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Books and Games, full kitchen and bath, Outdoor Grill, Picnic Table, Unlimited Tours of Lighthouse
- View: Lake Michigan, Sleeping Bear, Manitou Islands, Lake Michigan Sunset
- Bed Type: One Queen, One Full Size Pull-Out Sofa Bed, and 2 twin beds
Prices start at: $595 per night (+taxes and fees)